Quote of the day:

zondag 19 december 2010

Explanation

Most of you probably figured out by now that I am the person behind thisisalmostit and I feel I ow you all an explanation.

-If you go to the indexpage on MJHDI (the official twitter forum) it clearly states: Thisisalmostit by keyboardwizz

-The first post on this thread was posted by me, that should set off an alarm, I posted the same post on www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net and one of the first replies I got was: "Since you posted this , it is probably you who started that account" so overthere I was debunked in a day......

-The information I used where little things I bumped in to during the last months, and where meant to make people think, (the same principle T.S. used) Those could be inspirational quotes, song lyrics or even little personal experiences, and because they came frome the same mind, they all seem connected.

-Sometimes I even had some lucky tweets, so it seemed that I predicted events I also thought about the posibility to use my tweets and make it seem I "predicted "events, I 've hinted "controversy" months ago.........

-I was amazed by the reactions and the amazing information I got back from some of you in this thread, and was intrigued by the way that some of my tweets where interpreted in a way that I never thought of

I never ever had the intention to hurt or deceive any of you, in my opinion everyone is responsible for what they are willing to believe.

I sincerly thank you for the information I've gotten back from you, I will continue posting on this account but now you know The Source.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten